Monday, February 12, 2018

Crazy Busy ... Just an excuse to not write

It has been a few days since last writing and that means I'm failing at my 15 minutes a day goal.  Partially, I suppose, I could blame other writing assignments...sermons, too earlyin tge morning emails and text messages ... or like the final paper tgat I have to have in full draft by end of the day so I can hand in on the Feb 15 deadline ... and tgere have been tasks to finish like finally replacing Jacki's car after weeks of waiting for the insurance money to arrive snd several inquiries, visits and test drives replaced after a load of internet searches.  However it is only fifteen minutes and I am recommitting to spend the time moving forward to honor this goal.
Several items to cover in the blog this week: 
- McDaniel Campus Minister for the Intervarsity Christian Fellowship preaches at WUMC on Feb 11.
- BWCUMC Worship Workshop hosting Marcia McFee ... very powerful experience.
- Continuing the conversation of the Feb 3rd Core Leadership Meeting.
- Condensed history of Westminster UMC.
- first actions upon arriving at WUMC
- New interns from McDaniel College. 
- and most likely the experience of completing my last final paper for my class.  Obviously, my project paper still is in the works. 
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk the Walk Day 2

Today we start our walk but before that we visited Wesley Memorial UMC in Charlottesville.  This congregation is a sanctuary con...